Terror & Tears
A Darrel Darker Mystery
by Michelle Beddows
Share this page
Detective Darrell Darker, a 25 year veteran of the police force homicide division, weeks away from retirement just received the biggest case of his career and a new partner. A serial killer is loose in his city killing women. This killer is nicknamed "The Whisperer" by the surviving victims because he whispers a bible passage to them before he either kills them or lets them go. The FBI's Behavioral Science Unit gets called and with a killer that seems to be one step ahead of the police and the bodies piling up, Detective Darker, his new partner and the BSU agents must catch the killer before the body count gets too high and the entire city becomes a powder keg.
ArtworkThe amazing artwork for the book was designed and created by Chen Li
This book would not be possible without support of some great people and organizations:
- First and Foremost I would like to thank Shawn Grover for his ongoing support and friendship and for pushing me when I was not wanting to continue.
- I would also like to thank Sherri Wolk (aka Unicorn Fart Lips Editing) for her ongoing friendship, support and editing prowess
- Thank you to open2Space.com for ongoing IT support, and for building and hosting the website
- Thank you to Chen Li for providing some fantastic artwork which helped me to visualize and focus the tone of the book.
- Thank you to Rumble House which provides a venue for artists to gain experience and contacts, while contributing to some very worthy charities. Without them I would not have met Chen and had such amazing artwork. Check out Rumble House's YouTube channel.
- Thanks to Black Rose Writing for publishing Terror & Tears.
- Thank you to everyone who has supported me in this venture, your support has meant more to me than I could ever say.